Thursday 29 July 2010

Rising From The Ashes - Day 3: 2010-07-28

Yesterday was my 3rd day of training and in a way a new experience for me.
I have often used a training regime of 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 2 days off as my training split.
However for the next 12 weeks, in order to isolate muscle groups a little better & also to give sufficient rest to ancillary muscles i have adopted a 3 days on 1 day off pattern, meaning that i am training 6 days out of 7.
Although this may seem a much bigger workload then the method used at the outset, as i am training an extra day, i am actually doing less on each other day.

This means that i avoid training too long and catabolic hormones such as cortisol diminishing my results.

I have been asked what supplements i am using during the next 6 weeks so later on today i will attach an image of almost everything i am currently taking.
Some of these supplements will be cycled in and out over the next 3 months and others are staples.

I will add a label of each thing to avoid people needing to squint to read the labels!!

Back to the session...

Yesterday was a much happier workout for me than Tuesday chest workout.
Although i suffer the same weakness in my shoulder due to my rotator cuffs, i do actually enjoy training my legs & my traps are one of my strongest areas. This is a reason i have separated up the quadriceps and the hamstrings.

I also trained a little later in the day than i would usually.
The gym seems to suffer from being too warm in the summer months, especially when busy. This along with the fact i had taken some fat burners prior to the workout meant i did sweat quite heavily and plenty of fluid was taken on throughout the session.

I have separated each bodypart on to 2 forms as it would not fit on to 1 and attached them below.





Today is a rest day for me so i shall post an outline of my training with each day split as well as the supplements i'm using.

Next week i will also put up a few examples of my daily nutritional intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment