Monday 19 July 2010

Rising From The Ashes - Prologue

For the past 18 months, my own training & motivation has taken a dramatic dip, with excuses such as work, time & the occasional surgery all causing a lack of focus.
I have taken it upon myself to committ to a full 12-week Evolution Programme, starting on Monday 26th July 2010, ending on 17th October 2010.

My long term gains are simple; increase my lean muscle mass & decrease my bodyfat %.
Each of these are lower (in the case of my LBM) or higher (bf%) than they have been for a very, very long time.

Why start in 7 days?
This week i will be puttin together my programme, as well as taking all anthropometric measurements, pictures & nutritional programme. I will also be making sure i have access to a full range of equipment at my local gym.

All supplements, exercises, dietary intakes will be recorded to allow me to accurately measure what is working and what may not be.

Although this programme is for an initial 12 weeks, i may move straight into Stage II of my personal rebuild which will be to lay the foundations to competing in a Natural Bodybuilding competition next year.

As well as this blog, you will be able to keep up to date with more regular updates on our twitter site & of course on the website.

As well as my own personal ETS progression, i hope to bring you some special guest interviews & videos of not only my training sessions, but some of the leading fitness experts around the world.

Yours in fitness & health

CrZ

No comments:

Post a Comment