Wednesday 28 July 2010

Rising From The Ashes - Day 2: 2010-07-27

So yesterday was the first time i had trained my chest in well over 2 years.
To say it was an eye-opener is an under statement.
The workout was draining on both a physical, but in a particularly mentally.

The catabolism of muscle tissue i have endured has had a dramatic effect on my strength, which became all too apparent to me my first working set.

Below i have attached a print out of my workouts from both day 1 & day 2. I shall do the same after todays workout which will be shoulders and hamstrings.
Shoulders is an area i can have particular trouble with due to a weakness in my right rotator cuffs.

Therefore today i will push myself as hard as my cuffs will allow, whilst also incorporating rotator cuff specific exercises. This will not only help my shoulder strength, but will also aid my performance in many chest exercises, particularly as my so called stronger right side tends to fail before my weaker left due to this problem.

I'm finding this few days tough as i am still in the habit forming phase, but i will push on.

Yours in fitness





No comments:

Post a Comment