Monday 26 July 2010

Rising From The Ashes - Day 1: 2010-07-26

So today is the start of my own personal journey of evolution.
As i came off a night shift this morning, i have rested all morning, aiming to prepare my body for this afternoons workout which shall be Calves & Back.
I have utilised both the Nutritional planner & Workout planner used for my clients (strange filling one out for myself...) taking into account both my own level of fitness & my dietary requirements at this time.
I am using a 50/35/15 split of carbs/protein/fat for the first few weeks, however this will change at differing periods over the next 12 weeks.

Tonight i will be uploading both my measurements & images of the start of my programme, which in a way will make it official!

I will also upload both my completed training log for today & tomorrow i shall be uploading the nutritional plan from today.

Over the coming weeks i will be uploading videos of not only workouts, but also any recipes that anyone likes the look of.
I'll also be training at a few different gyms around the area, with a few special guests so don't miss out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment