Friday 13 August 2010

Rising From The Ashes - Day 19 (Week 3) : 2010-08-13

It's been a few days since i last updated the blog, so in a way i have a fair amount to get through.
After what was a busy set at work, i continued to ease myself back into my training, as the last thing i wanted to do was overtrain & set myself back again.

Yesterday i planned on hitting my hamstrings and my shoulders. Thursday is usually a rest day for me, however i chose to take Wednesday as my rest day and instead trained Thursday.
As i said, i had planned on doing shoulders and hamstrings, however as it turned out i was only able to train my hamstrings.

After pressing my heaviest weights yet for this area i was completely and utterly wiped out!!

I mean i barely had the energy to walk the 20 mins stroll back home!!
I literally left everything i had in the gym, which in a way makes me happy as there have been times over the last 3 weeks i know i haven't reached failure.
I was able to to 2 warm up sets for the shoulders and felt utterly wiped out.
Even though i was sipping BCAA & Waxy maize starch throughout the workout, i felt i was in need of refueling & an early night. Both of which i had.

I haven't yet written up this weeks training programmes, but as soon as i will i will add them.

I will also put up a few pics of todays meals, as well as my daily nutrition plan for today.

This is something i use to enable me to meet my ratios as well as plan my meal schedules & supplementation etc

Speaking of supplements, i will add the pics of supplements i'm using at the moment too.

The back end of this year will be very busy for me.
I am currently discussing some fitness modelling shoots, and was recently invited to compete at a fitness modelling contest in September.

Despite a drop of 4% in bodyfat, i feel the contest has come a little too soon for me and unfortunately i am working on the day of the contest.

Although it was still nice to get the invite!!

Today i am training Triceps & Biceps and tomorrow i am planning on fitting in a Quad & abs workout, as well as car shopping & picking up my new motorbike!

Busy times ahead, but it's much better to be busy then to be idle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment