Thursday 26 May 2011

Brand New TBS Forum

It has been a month since the launch of the Total Body Sculpture Forum, and already people are signing up to learn, teach & motivate!
This makes me really happy.
When it comes to fitness information & healthy living, surely it is better for us to all be in it together!!

If you haven't yet joined us, head over to www.totalbodysculpture.maxforum.org where you will find a growing family of like minded people connected by a motivation to grow.

Below are just 2 of the recipes that are now available on the forum, with the Muscle Stew recently updated on the totalbodysculpture website

MUSCLE BUILDER STEW



ERIZ HIGH PROTEIN SPANISH OMELETTE



I have been so busy setting up the forum, updating the website & other things that i have neglected the blog a little. So, as of Monday i'll be back on it, with the help of phone apps, motivation & a great desire to push on.

Today i filled my freezer with 10kg of chicken breasts, 2 kg of lean chicken mince & my cupboard & fridge with tuna, protein powders, eggs & cottage cheese. Check out the image below for what i mean by filled!



I have a few photoshoots booked for later in the year, however my goal is to be ready to step on stage next year, with FAME, WBFF & MuscleMania all competitions I am considering.

I will also definitely be heading to the BodyPower Expo next year, tickets will be bought as soon as they are on sale.

I've also entered to run the BUPA Great Manchester 10k run next year, after running it with my girlfriend this year. She achieved a great time of 1:00:00 exactly, & this was done with no real training for it, & the fact her knee nearly gave after 8k. At no point did she quit or even stop running, i was delighted & pleased of her to say the least.

Until next week, yours in fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment